KCFan16 is EB31

Leafsfan1967

Bench Warmer
Remember Jay? Well I do, and the name on new signup rang a bell so I search banned member EB31 to see, and what do I find? This:

EB31

Name:
Jason Adair

Mailing Address:
1305 Spring Meadow Lane Apt 303
Culpeper, Va
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KCFan16

Name:
Jay Adair
Mailing Address:
1305 Spring Meadow Lane Apt 303 Culpeper, Va 22701

Now check out new member KCFan16's profile. Ding, ding, ding!!! :D Can someone check with Joe to see if he was allowed back on, if not please kindly remove him. Have to hit the highway.

I got him
I looked in the banned member section and saw that he was banned for multiple accounts...this isn't the first time he's tried getting around things ......bye

He was also kicked off the PSA boards a long while ago, and then about 2 months came back under a different name.....it took about a week and then he was outed.

He flat out denied it for a week or so, and there was a huge long thread with all this proof that he was who everyone was saying he was....

A few days later he admitted that he had been lying, that he was "a changed man" blah, blah, blah.....because there are no "mods" over there eventually everyone dropped the issue and he has been pretty active (still a jagoff though). I figured he would try to come back, so I have been trying to watch for him. I cannot stand the guy at all!

Back