kane and toews success wow!!!

KINGSCARD

Bench Warmer
i have sent to patrick kane and had a few cards signed through his parents home address so i sent a really nice stick blade to the hawks address and thanked kane for the auto cards and asked him to have toews sign the stick and after 2 months and i actually forgot i sent it because i didnt think he would do it but you have to check this out, on my site under personal collection (awesome perfect signatures probably sending this one to jsa) thank you and happy holidays

hi there i sent to the hawks address i also have his parents home address and i know for a fact in the off season his parents make him sign lol, he is a young star and better get him while you can if you sent to the hawks his best friend mr toews will also sign stuff for you, its funny as soon as those young guys have some success like my pens sign nothing through the mail after winning the cup not even staal and fleury any more so when (if) Chicago wins the cup i doubt he will have time for mail if you would like me to give you the home address please lmk but the hawks address should be on here thank you - oh yeah i got 2 large bag/bubble mailers its about $3 with the stick a letter and i put in a brand new silver sharpie hoping they would use it and they did so i got the perfect signatures i hoped for and i folded up a return mailer with 8 stamps and my address on the sender and ship to so it would get here no matter what and after just 2 months it came back perfect and i was shocked thank you again

cool it might be a while because he is busy and in chicago but if he plays in ny im sure he visits home and im sure they will come back signed at some point good luck,

Back