Just catching up with some scans

jaymix79

Bench Warmer
First FB:

stuckeytoppsa.jpg

norwooda.jpg

Next some Vintage. They were jsut calling my name at the shop. They are from 1954 Bowman I know they are not in the best of shape but I have to start somewhere.

peeweebowmana.jpg

embowmana.jpg

Next I bought these from Just Minors website

kaaihueautoa.jpg

Braves Prospect 1st Baseman

hodgesautoa.jpg

SP'd

cainautoa.jpg

I have picked up about 50 Chromes in lots. This is just a few of the players

gomeza.jpg

dexterchromea.jpg

cainchromea.jpg

Just some more prospects

jenningsrefa.jpg

jenningsbluea.jpg

Just a local kid tearing up the minors!

diorybluea.jpg

dioryxfraca.jpg

For some reason that X-frac line shows up bad in scans:doh:

dioryrefa.jpg

Thanks for looking
Jason

The vintage and Norwood are freakin' sweet.......as for the minor league baseball, I don't have an f'ing clue, but it looks pretty:D

Crap, just realized you had Desmond Jennings stuff. He originally signed to play football for Alabama out of high school. We (us losers who keep up with recruiting hardcore) had high hopes for him, he's a hell of an athlete!

Crap, just realized you had Desmond Jennings stuff. He originally signed to play football for Alabama out of high school. We (us losers who keep up with recruiting hardcore) had high hopes for him, he's a hell of an athlete!

I thought his name might ring a bell with you;)

I thought his name might ring a bell with you;)

The thing that was really disappointing is that he originally turned down a baseball contract to play JUCO, but ended up playing baseball after a year of JUCO football anyways. How highly regarded as a baseball prospect is he these days? It was a surprise that he played a year of JUCO football period. That got us 'Bama fans up, haha!

Team League AVG G AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI TB BB SO SB CS OBP SLG OPS
COL SAL .315 75 295 56 93 15 5 7 29 139 34 39 38 12 .396 .471 .868
Minors .315 75 295 56 93 15 5 7 29 139 34 39 38 12 .396 .471 .868

He has been pretty solid this year. He is currently in low A ball but for his first year pretty impressive. He has made baseball americas hot list this year. :cheers:

Back