Votes: 0 0.0%
  • XianSPL's Cam Newton Auto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zimmy's Chara/Weber Dual Auto/GU

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haha, that's awesome. Thanks man!

But that's two cards. It's not called Cards of the Month! Ah, but I do love them both.

Appreciate the nomination. (y)

There will be a few days, starting today, where the team will talk about what cards go into the poll. As soon as that's done it'll be posted.

The poll has been posted, and the scans of the finalists have been added into the first post on this thread. Let's get to voting!

It is good to see such a good turn out for the COTM this month! A lot of great cards but the dual patch auto from Zimmy gets my vote. Good luck to all!

I agree with both of you. It's hard to argue with a dual auto, with those patch pieces, and numbered to just 5! Zimmy gets mine this month too, even though I REALLY wanted to vote for my man Yu this month. Tough to pass on a vote for that Cam too.

Well so many things make it great! I mean, numbered so low, awesome patches, double-sided (which is rare) ... it's the whole package! So many great cards to choose from though. All deserving of their nominations, that's for sure!

I like the patches on the dual hockey, but auto's on the back? that bugs me.. a lot. And its not visually at ease.. at all.. (In my humble opinion) Real nice card patch/player wise, but I can't bring myself to vote for it.. (It'll win anyway so :LOL: )

Who else to vote for then, tough.. Roy is one of the best Goalies ever, and the cup a great product.. The Dareus/Miller dual is Five Star which is also an awesome product.. Some sweet patches in there too.. The two pulls from Christian, its almost unfair you have 0 votes. Two of the best pulls all year, and no love for em. I mean, they are actually pulled by YOU, not bought, and would have been the two cards people would be voting for, had we kept it at pulled only..

Hmmmmmmmmmm.... tough cookie :confused:

Ok, went with the "If you could pick one for your PC, would what you choose".. and I went the HOF route, Patrick Roy.

Back