July 2013 Card of The Month

Which card is the best?

• Cool_Hand_Flash's Lebron James Booklet

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Luke Anderson's Julio Jones Patch/Auto

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nobody yet. I'll have the poll posted tomorrow. Been out of town for the last several days and didn't get a chance to do the scan resizing/cropping before I left so someone else could cover while I was gone.

Ok, so I still didn't get to this again today. :( Rest assured, though, knowing it WILL get done...eventually....I think. :LOL:

In all seriousness, though, it will be done as soon as I get a chance.

@kenny kerr, sorry, but since there weren't scans of your nominations on TCZ I couldn't include them in the poll. I know it's just a technicality, but it is in the rules. In the future, you should share your hits in the "Show and Tell" forum so you're sure to have scans in the forums.

Other than that, I think all the nominations made the poll. Now it's time to vote! Good luck, guys!

I'm not sure which card is actually "better", but since I always vote on these things based on the card I'd rather have I'll have to go with the Jones patch/auto. Sorry, Mark. :p

I went with the Jones (based on what Mike said about which I'd rather have). Also I don't like those silly "Booklets" To me they are NOT CARDS. They are another newer type of memorabilia. I hope I never never ever get one of those silly things, even if they made a Sonny Jurgensen/Sammy Baugh/ Roman Gabriel one. Or a Frank Howard/Ryan Zimmerman/Bryce Harper one I would not want it. I personally think they are stupider than the entire Game Used concept to begin with. It has only taken about 20 years for me to finally sort of accept the Game Used concept and concede.

Back