• reds00029's Brandon Phillips Logoman Relic 1/1

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • redwing40's Pavel Datsyuk Rookie

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • XianSPL's Ryan Zimmerman Auto Relic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I figure I have to throw this into the Frey. Compliments of a pull from Live Case Break. The Best Breakers in the Bigs

AzEKBboCEAE2L8S.jpg

GO REDS!!!!

I figure I have to throw this into the Frey. Compliments of a pull from Live Case Break. The Best Breakers in the Bigs

Nick, first of all welcome to TCZ. Second, I have updated your post to include the scan of the card that I believe is the one you wanted to enter into the contest. GREAT card, on the second to last day, that I think may have just gotten you your first TCZ award! Of course it is all up to the voters, though. ;)

I've looked through the Card of the Month posts and don't see any vintage. So I'm going to be that guy. I won't win but I happen to be rather vintage myself so what the heck! :D

Ebay purchase from early in July. I wrote about it here on my blog.

apr24_0007.jpg

apr24_0008.jpg

Wow some good submissions this month! Well here's the card I'm throwing in the fire, won it in a contest. Jason Spezza auto GU numbered 16/25

IMG01333.jpg

That's it for nominations this month, guys. The August CoTM thread is up, with some new rules, so please check them out before posting in next month's thread. I'll have the poll for July up shortly.

Let's try to set a record for the number of votes this month y'all!

Thanks to everyone who shared their cards on TCZ this month, and to all those who nominated a card. Unfortunately there was only enough room for 10 cards in the poll, so we did have to drop some of the nominations. We did our best to try to put the best possible cards on the final poll. Now it's time to vote!!

The poll will close in 1 week. Good luck everyone!

Love the Sonnen, and it was my lock for my vote.. right up until that Phillips popped up..

The Datsyuk Youngs Guns is awesome too.. But I vote for the Phillips /1.

By the way, there is a scan of every nominated card in the first post of this thread if you would like to see them all at once before you vote.

I, however, didn't really need to look at any scans except for 1 this month. That Phillips logoman, without a doubt, gets my vote.

Back