Racing jr

huntingman

Bench Warmer
how many of you all think dale jr will be alot better next year at hendrick i think he will . hendrick is one of the best teams out there . and they hardly ever have engine problems. unlike dei

i take it not very many people on thise site likes dale jr couse nobodies answering my post even if u dont like him u can still say something.i dont like jimmie johnson but he is a good race car driver

Let me be one of the first to predict that Dale Jr WILL win the championship next season - and I'm a Gordon fan!

His new car reminds me of a late model paint job you see weeknights/saturday nights at tracks all over america - I think hes going to love it - seems to fit his style.

410w.jpg

im with u it looks like a dirt track car like i see around here . and it do's fit his style . hey grew up on dirt track racing stating out .

Bottom line is this is what he's been asking for.... If Dale jr is half the driver the Jr Nation thanks he is he should win Daytona if not the Championship next year. He will be the driver of the most watched car in the history of the sport and he's not even left DEI yet. Personally I believe he will do great next year. Win alot of races and be in the top 3 when it comes down to the chase. Look at his teammates for next year and their records. Come on Casey Mears won the 600 this year in a Hendrick car if Mears can do that Jr should be able to pull a Gordon and win every single sunday....
As far as the Engine problems at DEI... I wish Dale would go ahead and jump ship to Hendrick and save those engines for Mark Martin and Martin Truex Jr. lol

yeah he has had a bit of bad luck with the engines this year. i bet he wont have any next year.if it wasnt for the 5 blown engineshe has hade this year he would have wone several races and would be a contender for the cup right know.

Back