Basketball Josh Smith Signs with Grizzlies

atl can and will match that. seems like he would have gotten a better offer than that. he is a machine & very very underated !

I don't know how underrated he is right now since he has definitely come a long ways since his rookie year. I think right now it's more a matter of publicity and national recognition for Josh Smith since he definitely did not get much of that on the Hawks in his first three years. If he stays with the Hawks, that will change as they are an up-and-coming team in the NBA, but going to the Grizzlies could hurt his stock.

i agree 110% percent. thanks for wording that much better than i had. i hate seeing teams drop big $$ on potential. he is a good proven player and the sky is still the limit for him ! he seems to have a good work ethic and drive to get better. i think he is a regular all star waiting to happen

I Just Think Yes He Has Potential To Be Good And Will Be Good But On Teams Like Memphis And Atl He Does Not Get Much Publicity

he signed an OFFER SHEET.... the HAWKS will match it... NO WAY they let him go.... they have had an AWFUL off-season already

I don't know what to say about this.

He will never win in Memphis.

But he went after the biggest contract offer out there.

I guess it's all about the money for some people, then again, I want him to win, and do good so I can make money off his cards! :)

They should match that offer!
Will they though? Their bumbling front office has been shocking this off season!

Grizzlies doesn't sound like a good move for JSmoove to me.

Ground Support said:
I don't know what to say about this.

He will never win in Memphis.

But he went after the biggest contract offer out there.

I guess it's all about the money for some people, then again, I want him to win, and do good so I can make money off his cards! :)

josh- its not official lol... hawks can still match any offer.

Of course I know that, but I honestly can't see Atlanta matching that. Thats about 10 Mil more then they wanted to pay. I bet they were thinking no one would offer him that much.

Back