Basketball Jordan or James

nowicki2013

Bench Warmer
Who do you think the best basketball player of all time is, Michael Jordan or LeBron James? I'd have to say I personally think it's Michael Jordan without a doubt. Jordan had way better moves and could dunk way better than LeBron. Michael would kill him at a 1 on 1 pickup game. When LeBron James was in Cleveland he wasn't even close to winning championships. The only reason he got one was because Miami was stacked with All-Stars. I know Jordan had Pippen by his side all those years, but it was basically always just them too. Oh yeah, can't forget Dennis Rodman that one year! Anyway, what do you guys think?

I'm not the most knowledgeable when it comes to the differences between the two, but from what I've heard over the years I'd say your assessment is dead-on.

Amen to that. Jordan hands down. He's the ultimate player because not only can he shoot but he's also good in defense. One of the things that separates him from the rest of the ball players is that people seem to gravitate towards him because of his personality. I'm old school so i guess i'm a bit biased, Le bron is also good but he still got a lot to prove and show before you can compare him to a legend like Michael.

Back