Jordan Farmar

Looking for more SPA 08-09 VARSITY LETTERS...
* found out I missed a 1/1 on ebay that closed out early FEB..

FARMAR_SPA_VARSITY_L_1-1.jpg
FARMAR_VARSITY_A_1-1.jpg

jump... found a "M", now have to wait for the guy to respond to my email.
waiting on an "E" full name to be delivered

still need:

J, R, M (FULL NAME)
G, E, S (LOS ANGELES)
R (CITY NAME=LAKERS)

Going to add a bunch more cards tomorrow. have 20+ new cards that I been wanting to upload. just been lazy...

LOOKING FOR ALL SPA 08-09 "LETTERS"

ESPECIALLY NEED: J + F (FULL NAME) and "S + G" (CITY NAME)
NEED ALL 1/1 CITY NAME!!

FARMAR_SPA_VARSITY_L_1-1.jpg
FARMAR_VARSITY_A_1-1.jpg
FARMAR_SPA0809_VARCITY_K_3-3.jpg
FARMAR_SPX0809_VARSITY_2-3.jpg
FARMAR_SPA0809_VARCITY_R_3-3.jpg

i used to collect farmar... i stopped collecting him for a while... im focused on lebron kobe and eric gordon right now

i just have those 3 1/1s and a few other nice ones. nothing else too big

New update 11/13/09.. check out the new UD Black & Exquisite cards I picked up. also, finished scanning the SPX 08-09 "LETTERS" Below is cards I have. no two cards are used more than once. Tell me what you think? Enjoy.

JORDANFARMAR_SPA0809_FULLNAME.jpg

LOSANGELES_SPA0809_CITYNAME.jpg

SPA0809_LETTERS_DUPLICATES.jpg

Have 2 "R's" coming in. Please let me know if you have any SPA 08-09... Letters.. looking for Farmar or any of the other Lakers!!

Busted 2 packs of UD Black & a case of Topps Signature.. will have scans within a day or so. I am disappointed on both purchases. The UD Black 08-09is overpriced. Was not worth it. Topps Signature case was reasonable in price, satisfied with the pulls, except way too many doubles within the same box. Have two of the same autos in the box or two versions of the same player in the same pack.. I even got two of the exact same player & card version in one pack. going to send this pack back to Topps with a complaint. Imagine when this product first came out.. $18-22/pack in the local shops. I would of been extremely upset if I paid those prices. I should have the break down & a few scans soon. Guess what dual auto I got??

Back