Jordan collection (low end)

camaropat

Bench Warmer
Been working on this off and on for years now. Started with teh G/U (that I pulled out of a wal-mart discount blaster, none the less) and nothing else. Slowly growing since then. I do need a replacement on the center Stage, and the Locker Talk if anybody has one. :)

Thanks, decided to see if I cant add any to it so I figured first step is posting what I got, lol. Im quite proud of it really, there are a TON of cards I always wanted as a kid in there, not high end, but stuff I remember and loved back then. :D

I'm just teasing lol

Would you believe that I've never actually gathered all my Jordan's together? I have now, and you'll be happy to hear that I have an additional 9 more cards to add to our potential trade coming-up. I'll list them in our private convo.

Back to teasing: I also have many more you don't have...but I don't have doubles for 'em so I'm not listing them. :p

Thanks for inspiring me to finally gather them up though. :) It's something I've thought about doing for a while, but never bothered with it ...'till now.

Nice little collection you have there.....here is on of my faves.....What's up with that...lol....
bugs1.jpg

Nice collection of Jordan, Pat. You'll be pleasantly surprised just how much the older Jordan insert cards sell for on ebay. Some go for crazy money!

Back