Johnny Unitas PSA DNA Auto F/T... MAYBE?

NattyBoo

Bench Warmer
I will trade this one for the right offer. Not sure what'll do it for me, but you may as well give it a shot if you're interested. I traded 10 cards $30-$40 range to pick it up right after he passed away- so you know what I have into it. Probably looking for 1-4 cards, nothing under $50 BV. Never know 'til you try... BTW, he hasn't signed in years, and that's not going to change. His autos have steadily increased in $ and rarity over the last 5 years, check an SMR.

4d.jpg

Old school- stuff like J Robinson, Walter Johnson, Eddie Collins, Hack Wilson... I usually end up moving the stuff past '55. I don't necessarily need PC, but stuff I can move like it was cash to get PC from the LCS would work just about as well.

Okay, thanks I will need to try and figure something out. I assume you wouldn't want any of the ones I just bought back.

Nah, those were doubles I have better or equal copies of... That kind of stuff is definitely stuff I do like, though. I sent a PM...

If one doesn't think the cards for the price is a good deal, what does it matter what they look like? The obvious intention would be to waste my time, as has happened hundreds of times. I'm just not feeling up to it right now.

Both the Ryans on that front page are pretty sweet... there's some other stuff I liked a lot less, also, it's very hard for me to make out cards scanned 6 at a time until I get my glasses next week. I do it myself sometimes, I know scanning individual stuff takes forever. Get back to me sometime.

Back