Racing Jmmie Johnson and Jeff Gordan

5foot1Howard12

Bench Warmer
I dont know much about NASCAR cards, but my brother wanted me to get him Jeff Gordan or Jimmie Johnson Autos. IF there are any GUs in NASCAR, those would be good to. lmk. ~Austin

Nascar autos in general are very expensive to obtain, especially pulled from packs as they are a lot less rarer than any of the other big 4 sports. Odds of pulling a Nascar auto from packs use to be 1 in 3 boxes. You will be lucky to get a certified pack pulled Jimmy Johnson auto for less than $50., and it will probably higher. Jeff Gordon can run you $100- $150 depending on the brand.

Leafsfan1967 said:
Nascar autos in general are very expensive to obtain, especially pulled from packs as they are a lot less rarer than any of the other big 4 sports. Odds of pulling a Nascar auto from packs use to be 1 in 3 boxes. You will be lucky to get a certified pack pulled Jimmy Johnson auto for less than $50., and it will probably higher. Jeff Gordon can run you $100- $150 depending on the brand.

Thats why I dont have any Jr. Autos :(
I got lucky and pulled a Bobby Labonte Auto its the only Nascar Auto I ever pulled and only one I have.

alan1000 said:
Thats why I dont have any Jr. Autos :(
I got lucky and pulled a Bobby Labonte Auto its the only Nascar Auto I ever pulled and only one I have.

I don't have a Jr either. I can't justify spending $150 for half an auto! :D

5foot1Howard12 said:
I dont know much about NASCAR cards, but my brother wanted me to get him Jeff Gordan or Jimmie Johnson Autos. IF there are any GUs in NASCAR, those would be good to. lmk. ~Austin
I've got atleast one Jeff Gordon auto in my EBAY store. Click on My EBAY tab and check it out. and lmk....

I have an 8x10 autographed Jeff Gordon 1995 Winston Cup Championship on E-Bay ubder user name; gromer fairly inexpensive too.

I have a 2007 press pass hot treads jeff gordon race used tire card available. Last I knew it booked at $30. Make me an offer if interested.
Thanks

I've got tons of Nascar autos, authentics, numbered, and inserts in my EBAY store. Check them out and let me know what you have to trade. This goes out to anyone reading this message. Im always interested in Highend Jeff Burton stuff! LMK!

Congrats Ryan!

Back