jhor1988

aussie2al

Bench Warmer
Hey guys.I just did a trade with PPPanthersGMon here,No problem there BUT,He was telling me about this member jhor1988.He has posted a trade (i have to check that out yet) with him but does not want to go through with it.I do not think it has been confirmed yet,but he wants me to cancel it if possible.

The reason i have made this thread is becuase jhor1988 told him he wanted to send at the same time even though he has a MSF tag,That is against our rules isn't it ?.

Here are the pm's that were sent between the 2 of then.What do you think guys ?

Originally Posted by PPPanthersGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhor1988
hey im sorry i dont have a scanner but i have a dwight howard auto for trade

i like the carter patch and lopezpatch and the 4 chrome rcs

its a 09 topps auto

i can do it for thoser

lmk thanks

i have feedback on ebay so wecan both send same time

lmk

What kinda dwight auto? topps what?

I could def trade the lopez and carter, but the RC are pending all I have is the eric gordon REF RC I do have the reg RCS from 08-09 chrome like Beasley, Augustin and others

lmk thanks,
Brandon

its the 08 09 topps signature

ok I'll give you the

Carter
Lopez
and a few topps chrome RCs for it just lmk who you would like I dont have the rose or mayo though

do u have any cards except for that small tradelst?

if not then can u add the javeale mcgee auto?

lmk thanks

Done posted the trade added the mCgee auto

thanks

when can u sernd?

not sure dont you have to send first with the MSF tag?

oh didnt realize i had that

can i show u my ebay feedback?

I'm sorry but I cant, I'm a member of a ton of Card sites and I have had to send first and dont mind, I'm giving you a heck of a deal and if you dont want to send first even though you are a MSF I'd rather be safe and keep my cards

Lmk thanks

i can show u 4 recent great feedback from ebay or other wise no deaL

The reason i have made this thread is becuase jhor1988 told him he wanted to send at the same time even though he has a MSF tag,That is against our rules isn't it ?.

Spot on. If he has the tag he needs to send first.

ozballer23 said:
Spot on. If he has the tag he needs to send first.

Yes,For sure.The thing is he still asking to send at the same time even though he knows not to do that.He could take advantage of the younger members that don't know any better.

aussie2al said:
Yes,For sure.The thing is he still asking to send at the same time even though he knows not to do that.He could take advantage of the younger members that don't know any better.

My advice would be to pm him and "remind" him he needs to send first under all circumtsances, and also pm the other member involved so they don't agree to send at the same time.

If he can't abide by the rules, I'm sure the others would agree to this, we may have to send him on a short holiday...

ozballer23 said:
If he can't abide by the rules, I'm sure the others would agree to this, we may have to send him on a short holiday...

My thoughts exactly.I have told the other guy not to send at same time,He wants the trade canceled.
He can't do it.Can we ?

aussie2al said:
My thoughts exactly.I have told the other guy not to send at same time,He wants the trade canceled.
He can't do it.Can we ?

We can do it I'm pretty sure, give it a shot, ask him for the link for the trade.

jeter2393 is the same memebr... and he is NO TRADING ALLOWED....

he has the same info etc... IP adress will be be baned if he continues to go around the trading rules

ac-n-mike said:
jeter2393 is the same memebr... and he is NO TRADING ALLOWED....

he has the same info etc... IP adress will be be baned if he continues to go around the trading rules

Are you going to take care of him ? He is obviously still trying to get around our rules becuase he tried doing it to PPPanthersGM.

Back