Jets trade for Sanantonio Holmes

Laughable dealing on their part. The kid has off field troubles but they clearly let that devalue a talent worth more than a 5th.

Profootballtalk is saying the Steelers will also get Leon Washington, but they cant say they yet since Leon has not signed his tender offer.

Off the field problems my ass! A 26 year old, Super Bowl MVP coming off of a 1,250 yard season for a 2011 5th round pick?? WTF?? I guess Roger Goodell felt that Pittsburgh had won too many Super Bowls and forced them to do this unthinkable trade.
c65e8739.gif
:shifty:

If we get Leon Washington,then im good with the trade.I think Mike Wallace is 2 times the receiver Holmes is,and we will benefit from him being on the field more often.Now we just need to get a 3rd receiver.Hopefully Sweed will finally step up.

Leon would make it digestible, but still a waste of a #1 wideout. I think it is premature to say Wallace is twice the player. I agree he looks much better than his draft position but if he even equals Santonio's production it would be a win. I like his potential but I don't think he fully fills the shoes yet. I'm certain we'll see a WR in Steelers colors either through the draft or through a veteran acquisition.

Back