Jerseys for Sale - ROUND 2 (Looking to Fill Order by Sept. 12th)

TinCastleMusic

Bench Warmer
Jerseys for Sale - ROUND 2 (Need 2 More to Fill Order!!!)

The first order of jerseys has come and gone back out without any problems, so I am already looking into filling up another order for September. The guys at Sports Card Forum suggested that I put a small site together to help with the monthly jersey orders, so I decided to screw around with Google Sites and made up a quick website to help get the orders together a little quicker. If you are interested in getting in on the next order, please check out the site at:

https://sites.google.com/site/chupacabrejerseys/

Or just click the link down in my sig. Also, posted TONS of new pics from the last batch of jerseys (it was a big one, ordered close to twenty), so check those out if you are wondering what the jerseys look like. Anyways, PM me if you are interested! Thanks!

Already have the order half-filled, just need 5 more jerseys to be ordered! Won't be ordering until 2nd week of September, so if you are interested, hit me up before then. Thanks!

Added a few more jerseys to the next order, only need 3 more to complete it! Check out the site and let me know if you are interested! Thanks!

Back