It's happened.....kind of

if you really want it grab it :salut:

Exactly.

Don't look at what it should be worth in market terms. What is it worth to you? If you never have intention of flipping it who cares what it should sell for....bid what it is worth to you and then you can say you gave it your best.

Exactly.

Don't look at what it should be worth in market terms. What is it worth to you? If you never have intention of flipping it who cares what it should sell for....bid what it is worth to you and then you can say you gave it your best.

No worries on the "worth" criteria, I typically am a quantity over quality guy, judging by my plethora of scrub stuff here and there. The bigger problem came when Mizzou starting fielding a football team and having players depicted on cardboard, like Rucker and Will Franklin last year (which I've amassed nice hoards of as well), and Maclin, Chase Coffman, William Moore, Stryker Sulak, and the rest of the 12 Tigers that were either drafter or free agent signees, so it became a "do I want my piece of THAT pie?" as well, which I do. Ironically enough, the BS 1/1 ended at 123.50, I emailed the seller a higher price to end it, and just got back from taking my daughter to the Y, which is why I wasnt here to see it end.......such is life.

Back