It's happened.....kind of

jeffmu

Bench Warmer
Brad Smith 2006 National Treasures 1/1 , here's the rub, it's the dual patch 1/1, not the logo shield I've been dying for, it's already up to 79 and change and it doesnt end until Thursday, for those like me that collect scrubs, that's a STOOPID amount of money, I own 28 of the dual patch auto's /99 and would love to have this one, but I have a feeling it may hurt.........well, at least I am now employed as of yesterday.

i paid $35+ for a number of my Golds :shock: you have to weigh if its 'worth' it or if you would rather grab another 10-15+ regular NT /99

its hard to just 'pass' though since hes been looking for this for awhile...

i always think of what else i can get with the money...then again there are cards that would be 'cornerstones' or 'pinnacles' of a collection...seriously how good would my Contenders Bollers be without the Championship?...let me just say, if that last Mirror Emerald Boller surfaces, itll cost me quite a bit :wall: but i will get it

I fall into the "overzealous moron" category when it comes to collecting. I would certainly do what I needed to to have the extra dough for that card, even if it means selling off a couple others :salut:

damn thing is up to 103.50 now, at least the seller responded back to me with what it would take to end the auction early......granted....his answer was "what will you offer?" I would have said the same thing, I gave him an offer, we'll see, truthfully I wouldn't end it with this much action early.

Well, it appears I won't be owning this one, it's at 121.00 with 2 and a half hours left......kinda sad, but at least it's not the logo, if someone on these boards recently wont the lottery and wants to do a good deed, feel free ;)

I fall into the "overzealous moron" category when it comes to collecting. I would certainly do what I needed to to have the extra dough for that card, even if it means selling off a couple others :salut:
you can't even walk in your room... Demeco Ryans may as well be in your bed...

Back