ISA grading bulk submission

Taliasen

From a pack deep in the north country...
Transactions: 2
Posted with permission.
I am organizing a grading bulk submission with ISA Grading. Their basic rate is $20 per card at a 20 business day turnaround time or $25/card at 10 days. The bulk rate they are making available to us is $18/card at a 10 business day turnaround time with a minimum of 100 cards. There is no minimum or maximum dollar amount per card. The $18/card includes me prepping the cards and order form for you, insured shipping from me to ISA and ISA back to me. Once I have the cards back in hand I will contact you with you your shipping cost and options for me to send the cards back to you. (Tracked, insurance etc)
Full disclosure. Unlike some bulk submission groups that exist, I AM NOT making money on this. There is no kick-back per card or anything. There is the potential however for members in the group submission to win FREE grades based on the total number of cards submitted!
General info:
ISA can not slab booklet or super thick memorabilia cards.
All sports, non-sports, and gaming/TCG cards welcome. Even foreign languages!
NO min/max stated card value requirements.
NO restrictions on years are card eras.
I am opening this up to some FB groups so I am pretty confident that we will get to 100 cards no problem!
I ask that you send your cards to me in your own soft side loader. (Pro mold I or II etc). I eventually hope to be able to offer the holders and penny sleeves to you but not yet.
I will take Venmo or PayPal payments only.
At this time, I will only take submissions that have a return address in the US, sorry.
If you are interested in joining the group sub please DM me with just the total number of cards at first. I will respond with my mailing address and other details.
I would like to see this become a monthly or at least quarterly thing!

Let’s get some cards graded!!!

www.isagrading.com

Seeing your last few topics, I really like the look of the ISA slabs. I'm curious, though, as to how the sale prices compare to those of PSA and BGS? I know for the longest time BGS was king, but PSA has really been climbing over the last several years. Where does ISA fit in to that? Also, how do the grades actually compare? Would a PSA 10 or a BGS 10 cross over to an ISA 10? Conversely, what do you think an ISA 10 grade at with PSA/BGS?

Sale comp prices. ISA 10s generally run around 85-90% of PSA final sales. So if you want top dollar sales, PSA is still it. Keep in mind though that at their cheapest rates PSA is $50 at a 90 day turnaround. IF you are even lucky enough to get into one of their limited time economy events. The group rate we are being offered is $18/card 10 day turn around. So for someone with a card showing next month or a super hot RC card now, is the slightly lower sales worth the cheaper submission price and return?

As for as crossovers. There are numerous examples on several boards and sites where PSA, BGS, and ISA all cross over to each other back and forth on modern cards with no difference. There are occasional times with vintage cards where SGC and HGA grade harder (lower) than ISA.

I don't sell much. I was just curious. At $18/card, the value not being too far off, and the grades being similar, sounds like ISA might be the way to go, especially for PC items. Definitely like those slabs over PSA, but BGS still wins, in my opinion.

Another question, I like seeing the BGS sub-grades. Is that something ISA offers or is it just the overall grade? Definitely not a deal breaker, either way, but, again, just curious.

ISA does promote the PC collector angle for sure. Otherwise collectors like me would never get their cards slabbed. I would never pay $50 or $100 and wait 90 days to a year for their $3 100 year old year old wolf card to be graded!

ISA certainly does cater to and take care of the “small guy” and PC as well as the big guys and flippers as well!

ISA just revamped and redesigned their holders and labels a few month ago. They added a lot of security features, including the graded date on the back. At this time I do not see another redesign to include sub-grades happening soon.

Back