Football is this real???

Did you read the bottom of the listing . should check into it. looks fake though

Fitzgerald used a Cris Carter Vikings Pro Bowl jersey in the Upper Deck Photo shoot this year, that is why the card has a Viking patch in it! You can confirm this with Upper Deck if need be. Thanks and good luck bidding!

bucksman2415 said:
I'm no expert but I'm going to have to say that's completely fake. That's part of the Minnesota Vikings logo...

Fitzgerald wore a cris carter throwback pro bowl throwback at the 04 premiere. However that is a well dcoumented fake from back in the beckett days. However his spa rookie has cris carter pro bowl patches in them that do not match anything the cardinals wore.

When fake patches 1st started they heard he wore a cris carter and started trying to use the viking head, Only problem it was a pro bowl not an actual vikings jersey

jforbes01 said:
Thats insane it definitly has nothing to do with the cardinals logo

It won't ever. He did not wear a cardinals jersey

nyrat96 said:
Did you read the bottom of the listing . should check into it. looks fake though

Fitzgerald used a Cris Carter Vikings Pro Bowl jersey in the Upper Deck Photo shoot this year, that is why the card has a Viking patch in it! You can confirm this with Upper Deck if need be. Thanks and good luck bidding!

he is wrong he tried but he is wrong. See above. well documented way back in the day before beckett went beta

BTW I forgot to mention that queencity = shoelessjoejackon=kevin burge.

A renowned proven scammer and UD will not verify it even it was legit. They do not offer that service

ud.jpg

I forgot about Kevin burge lol but wanted proof for other non informed members. I sent a nice email acting all stupid and this is the response I got for the Dbag
------

Dear wheeler281,

Yes it did look at a cris carter probowl jersey for your self. If i thought i was fake I would not sell it!

- queencity-sportscards

Back