Is possible to add an Ebay and COMC link under our usernames?

Jeremy

Bench Warmer
Is possible to add an Ebay and COMC link under our usernames?

Just curious.
Would be nice to see what member's have for for auction or for sale in their stores.

The links for Photobucket, eBay, BlogTV, and eBay should all be added, though. Since we never had COMC to begin with, it'll be a little bit on that one.

As I said, a "little bit". :) The COMC option has been added to your 'Personal Details' settings, and will show up as a link, within your profile, to your COMC items page.

As I said, a "little bit". :) The COMC option has been added to your 'Personal Details' settings, and will show up as a link, within your profile, to your COMC items page.

Cool. No way to display it under your avatar like the other profiles?

Just so everyone knows, we have removed the BlogTV link from under your avatars. Also, there are no plans at this time to add a YouNow link. We will, however, be looking to add a uStream link in the near future.

Just wanted to let everyone know that we have added a uStream link, as seen under my avatar. To add one to your own profile, you will need to add your uStream username in your contact details.

You may have noticed that we have changed the look of the buttons. This is just so that they don't take up as much space as they previously did. With that, we have also added a Twitter option. To get Twitter added to yours, simply add it in your contact details.

Just wanted to let everyone know that we have no added a VaughnLive button. To get your VaughnLive button added, simply add your VaughnLive username into your contact details.

For now, we will be leaving the uStream button. However, it may be removed in the future.

Just letting y'all know about another update. We've now added a Sports Card Album button. To add yours to your profile, simply plug your SportsCardAlbum username into the proper field in your contact details.

If you don't know what SportsCardAlbum is, I really recommend that you check it out.

Just wanted to let everyone know that we've changed the way that we accept Photobucket information. In the past, you had to post the link to your Photobucket. Now we've changed it so that only your username is needed. We have removed all of the information inputted into that field to this point so you will all need to enter your Photobucket username into your contact details to get your Photobucket link re-added to your avatar/postbit.

Guys, we have recently added a new Breakers.TV field. Sorry it took us so long. Not really sure what the hold up was. :eek: Anyways, it's done now. If you have a Breakers.TV account, go add it in your contact details. If you don't, then what are you waiting for? Go to Breakers.TV and create a free account now!

We'll also be removing the VaughnLive field.

Back