Introducing the 2007 NCAA March Madness Bracket Contest!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

uclaker0329

Bench Warmer
The rules are very simple. You sign up in a league I have set up, easily pick your bracket, and it keeps track of your score. Prizes go to top 3. It is completely FREE to enter, but donations are accepeted and appreciated. If no donations are made, the prizes will just be a few cards from me and the admin, as well as some supplies donated by the admin. If you want to sign-up, please post here that you are along with your email and I will send you an invitation. Points are 1st round picks right = 1 pt, 2nd rd = 2 pts, 3rd rd = 4 pts, 4th = 8 pts, etc. Also, I will be participating in the league just for fun, but will be ineligible for prizes. So if i come in 2nd, prizes will go to 1, 3, and 4.

**Note, the brackets have not yet been picked, so you cannot pick your bracket yet.

I am also willing to set up a league with an entry fee, where you have to give a 15 sv card to get in, but the prize pot would be much bigger. I would need at least 10 members to do that, and prizes would be top 2. I would participate in that so we can get as many member as possible. If you are interested in doing that, please pm me.

Any questions just ask!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back