Intro

GiantFan

Bench Warmer
Thought I'd write an intro for those who don't know me. My name is Rob, I live in western CT, married with two great little kids. I collect NY Giants and NY Mets. I am sort of an off and on collector and my collection reflects that with lots of cards from certain years and none from others. My collecting spurts usually last 5-6 years and then 2-4 years off. I just finished a break and am starting a collecting spurt so I'll be around for a while. :)

I went from Beckett message board years ago to the Collector's Planet to The Collector's Group and now here. I don't post anywhere else other than TCG (here now). Happy to be here and looking forward to meeting you all!

Thought I'd write an intro for those who don't know me. My name is Rob, I live in western CT, married with two great little kids. I collect NY Giants and NY Mets. I am sort of an off and on collector and my collection reflects that with lots of cards from certain years and none from others. My collecting spurts usually last 5-6 years and then 2-4 years off. I just finished a break and am starting a collecting spurt so I'll be around for a while. :)

I went from Beckett message board years ago to the Collector's Planet to The Collector's Group and now here. I don't post anywhere else other than TCG (here now). Happy to be here and looking forward to meeting you all!

Welcome, it is great to have you. I am sure that you will love this site, it is the inly one that I post to as well. If you have any questions just let us know.

Back