Interesting article on pre-season training

There was a time when I wanted to NOT like Bush.. but he is just so little and adorable and.. well.. I like Bush a lot... :eek:

LT's been conditioning with this guy for a few years now. It's like when people used to train with Walter Payton or Jerry Rice. They'd take any other player in the league and literally demean them with their training regimens. I just appreciate the fact that two guys like Brees and Bush are taking their offseason workouts to this next level and when you see guys like LT and others finding league leading success with it then you hope it follows to your players.

Although we couldn't have asked more of Brees that he gave us last year, he truly is a competitor. And I'd rather see Reggie hanging with Brees and LT working out than playing gang banger or partying.

LT's been conditioning with this guy for a few years now. It's like when people used to train with Walter Payton or Jerry Rice. They'd take any other player in the league and literally demean them with their training regimens. I just appreciate the fact that two guys like Brees and Bush are taking their offseason workouts to this next level and when you see guys like LT and others finding league leading success with it then you hope it follows to your players.

Although we couldn't have asked more of Brees that he gave us last year, he truly is a competitor. And I'd rather see Reggie hanging with Brees and LT working out than playing gang banger or partying.

bolded for truth. To me, this is how you differentiate scrubs from stars. A scrub wouldn't be doing anything like this. Reggie is well on his way to becoming a HOFer IMO.

Or out with his former SC teammate Lendale White, who's off-season workout plan currently consists of numerous reps of #3's and #4's at his local fast food joint.

*similarly bolded :D *

Good to see Reggie using his time wisely. I hope he has as big of a year next year as I am sure Drew and LT will have.:cool:

Back