Inserts For Trade, always rotating (with scans)

Thanks for the list. There is more than plenty there. I’ll get back to you tomorrow and tell you which one I need. Also, I have a 2022 Ben Baller Gavin Sheets Green Refractor #’ed/99. Let me know if you need it. Thanks!

I’ll do Robert /99 and Bo for the 1998 Topps Chrome Clemente #21 if OK with you. Let me know about the Gavin #/99.

View attachment 11461
that trade defiantly works for me. No BV yet on the Sheets but interested.

Can use these two, I have a lot of new stuff to go through and should have some cards for you. Much appreciated

2022 Topps Chrome Sepia Refractors #151 JOSE RAMIREZ (Guardians)

2022 Topps Chrome Sonic Black White Raywave Refractors #79 REID DETMERS (Angels) RC

Interested in these if still available.

2022 Stadium Club Team of the Future #TOF17 SHOHEI OHTANI (Angels)
2022 Topps Chrome Sonic Black White Raywave Refractors #79 REID DETMERS (Angels) RC
2022 Bowman Chrome Black and White Mini-Diamond Refractors #4 NICK MADRIGAL #’ed 068/199 (Cubs)

Please let me know and I'll start digging up some PR guys. Thanks, Al

Can use these two, I have a lot of new stuff to go through and should have some cards for you. Much appreciated

2022 Topps Chrome Sepia Refractors #151 JOSE RAMIREZ (Guardians)

Hi Bri:
I would like to figure out the BV of both your cards and my cards in order to offer you a fair trade. If you know them let me know, or else
I'll ask for help later.

Yadier Molina 2006 Bowman 153
Carlos Beltran 2013 Pinnacle Museum Collection 140
Carlos Correa 2021 Donruss Diamond Kings 12
Heliot Ramos 2018 Bowman Chrome Peaks of Potential HR
Javier Baez 2022 Topps Stars Of The MLB 69

Interested in these if still available.

2022 Stadium Club Team of the Future #TOF17 SHOHEI OHTANI (Angels)
2022 Bowman Chrome Black and White Mini-Diamond Refractors #4 NICK MADRIGAL #’ed 068/199 (Cubs)

Please let me know and I'll start digging up some PR guys. Thanks, Al
Hi Al:

Bri asked for the Detmers just ahead of you, but the other two are available. I do have another one of those B&W Raywave of a prospect if you are collecting those. Let me know. Thanks.

Luis

Back