I'm new here

budler

Bench Warmer
Hi
I'm a big fan of Nebraska and tring to collect all their cards. A big job on a small budget. My age well we will just said I was starting high school when Bob Devaney started the run. Still a fan now that the run has slowed (stopped). I have been colleting from the early 80s.

GO BIG RED

Jim Budler Longmont CO

hey there jim

hey jim!

I actually made a few trades with you way back in the day!! (raiders stuff for nebraska stuff) You will really like this site as i think you will find other collectors who collect college teams just like you!

pm me that long list of nebraska guys you collect again ill dig some stuff up and send it your way.

- john

Welcome to the site mang... Make sure you try to get into the college collectors group... make some friends and some good trades. Enjoy your hang out at TCG its great!

Are you the guy I PMed on SCF? IF you want in on the collector's group Bama is the one to talk too.

Yes I'm from SCF and thanks I have been tring to figure out have to do the collector's group.

Thanks Jim

PS I'm listed as budler in all the other groups that I belong to and on ebay

Yes I'm from SCF and thanks I have been tring to figure out have to do the collector's group.

Thanks Jim

PS I'm listed as budler in all the other groups that I belong to and on ebay

yeah bama is the guy to talk to in the ccg, i will always be glad to give away anything from Nebraska that happens to somehow wonder its way into my house

welcome to the site

Welcome to the boards!!!

These are about the only good Huskers I got:
jbrownauto.jpg

4/100

GreenNebr.jpg

18/25

The Brown won't budge (I was only showing it off) ;) but I would think you would like the Green more. LMK if you have any Seahawks!!!

Welcome to the boards!!!

These are about the only good Huskers I got:
jbrownauto.jpg

4/100

GreenNebr.jpg

18/25

The Brown won't budge (I was only showing it off) ;) but I would think you would like the Green more. LMK if you have any Seahawks!!!

Love both of them. I have a lot of seahawks but they are base and inserts only
LMK if you would do a deal like that

Thanks Jim

Welcome! I'm a Big Red fan as well and hate how they have fallen.

Long live Tom Osborne!!

Back