I'm looking for.....

Jdiddy8four

Bench Warmer
I am looking for GU/Auto's of the following players (plus what is listed on my sig)

1) Matt Leinhart
2) Reggie Bush
3) Vince Young
4) AJ Hawk
5) Ted Ginn Jr
6) John Beck
7) Eddie Royal (Rookie WR from Virginia tech)

Willing to buy/trade for any of the aforementioned. LMK!

I like your TO dual GU and the Lebron GU. Are those available. I have some Bush and Leinart GU available. Let me know and I will get details later tonight at the earliest.

Lon

ljmaya said:
I like your TO dual GU and the Lebron GU. Are those available. I have some Bush and Leinart GU available. Let me know and I will get details later tonight at the earliest.

Lon

Both are avaliable.

do you have this auto yet and what value are you putting on it
Andrew-auto.jpg

Jdiddy8four said:
I have cleaned out many of my Baseball collection. Everything else in baseball that i have is PC.

tykke- nothing really grabbed my attention. I really want autos more than anything. Unless the gu has a sick patch, or multi colors. Thanks!

Jdiddy8four said:
tykke- nothing really grabbed my attention. I really want autos more than anything. Unless the gu has a sick patch, or multi colors. Thanks!

ok, no prob..thanks for the look. take it easy.

How about an 07 Donruss Elite Prime Targets Bush jersey/50 and an 07 Artifacts V. Young Photo Shoot Flashback Fabrics dual jersey for your pair.

LMK
Lon

Reggie

Jdiddy8four said:
I am looking for GU/Auto's of the following players (plus what is listed on my sig)

1) Matt Leinhart
2) Reggie Bush
3) Vince Young
4) AJ Hawk
5) Ted Ginn Jr
6) John Beck
7) Eddie Royal (Rookie WR from Virginia tech)

Willing to buy/trade for any of the aforementioned. LMK!
I have this card # 3/5
$275 trade
reggiebushauto.jpg

Back