I'm headed to Indianpolis for the show!! Please come!!

CommodoreCountry

Bench Warmer
I've got my bags packed and i'm taking my truckload of wax to the show in Indianapolis this weekend. The location is Holiday Inn 6990 21st St Indianapolis, IN. I've got all the newest stuff and sell it wholesale to the public (shameless plug -sorry). I'm making the 4 hour trip from Nashville, so those in the Indiana area, please try to make it. I hear it starts early like 6 or 7 a.m.

good luck at the show!

If you find a Bowman Chrome Darryl Tapp Red Refractor, Gold Refractor, Kelly Jennings Red refractor, or 05 Longevity Leonard Weaver Emerald or David Greene Sapphire, I will pay whatever they are asking:cheers:

Too bad I'll be in Chicago this weekend, otherwise I'd take the 90 minute drive. Oh well.

Sportsfest is in Schaumburg this weekend, might see about breaking away and checking it out. Probably won't though

I'm hoping sportsfest won't draw everyone away from Indianapolis. Not sure how far apart they are.

Damn, I'm broke!!!!!! But I goit a full tank of gas......

Hmmmmm Doubtful but I might be there. What will you be wearing?

Damn, I'm broke!!!!!! But I goit a full tank of gas......

Hmmmmm Doubtful but I might be there. What will you be wearing?

Since it's Indy, I'll probably be wearing my Peyton Jersey. I bet I won't be the only one though. I'll be the one with the lowest prices, you can find me that way! ;)

Back