I'm bored, Let's trade

Archmadan

Bench Warmer
Anyone got anything good? I'm not in the mood for driving and it's 30 minutes to my LCS so I guess I'll sit here for a while.

Looking for rookie Au's of:

Ben Roethlisberger
Troy Polamalu
Emmanuel Sanders
Mike Wallace

Looking for star RC's with Auto and GU as a combo.

bah
I guess if your proud of the card and you think someone else would be too cmb if you don't plan on keeping it.

-Dan
Oh I have PP too!

I have a 2010 finest Emmanuel sanders super refractor 1/1 dual patch autograph rc , looking fir 220 in trade . I liked a few things lmk

jetsfan6 said:
I have a 2010 finest Emmanuel sanders super refractor 1/1 dual patch autograph rc , looking fir 220 in trade . I liked a few things lmk

I like that superfractor, but I'll just get to the point. Best I would do on that trade wise is probably 150. If your still interested, give me a list of what you saw in my bucket and we can work something out.

i couldn't go under 200 in trade , 200 or nothin . cus that card will get 200 easy on ebay its a super refractor its not the normal 1/1

i like these
Rashard mendenhall certfified potenial auto #ed50 bv
ndamukong suh patch auto from topps
Mike williams rpm auto/ triple gu from absolute bv30
chris johnson jsy/auto rookie
mendenhall prestige logo auto

jetsfan6 said:
i couldn't go under 200 in trade , 200 or nothin . cus that card will get 200 easy on ebay its a super refractor its not the normal 1/1

i like these
Rashard mendenhall certfified potenial auto #ed50 bv
ndamukong suh patch auto from topps
Mike williams rpm auto/ triple gu from absolute bv30
chris johnson jsy/auto rookie
mendenhall prestige logo auto

I'll have to pass then.

jetsfan6 said:
yea its just i don't like BS offers js

Thanks for the uncalled for reply. My offer wasn't BS. I told you what I offered on it first (150). I clearly said if you were still interested, then reply. You replied with an offer of the card 33% higher than I said I would go.
I have no problem waiting it out until you can't get a trade for what your asking for the card. I'll take my stab at it when you place it on ebay.

jetsfan6 said:
well would you be interested in doing a cash card deal possibly?

I am on my way out the door to the LCS right now. If I do a deal with anyone on this trade site that involves cash and you are not a verified trader, I am just letting you know, that the cash will be deposited via gift payment to Adam (ac-n-mike) until I receive my end and confirm it with him. I am sure he would have no problem holding onto funds for someone during a trade agreement.

Thanks

lol i have 8 trades on this site , and over a 100 with youtube and trading card central and trade cards now . You only have 2 trades , and if we trade i expect DC and we will have to send same time

jetsfan6 said:
lol i have 8 trades on this site , and over a 100 with youtube and trading card central and trade cards now . You only have 2 trades , and if we trade i expect DC and we will have to send same time

Do me a favor, since you want to act as if your some teenage kid. Please do not reply to any of my posts, and do not pm me anymore. You make it quite clear that you have a difficult time comprehending english. NO card is worth the aggrevation. You ARE NOT a verified trader on this site and it's pretty obvious you have a problem using a trusting party. Therefore I want absolutely NOTHING to do with you.

Thanks.

Back