I need some help anyone have any I am trying to get as many in one shot as I can

aoskwhite84

E-A-G-L-E-S go EAGLES
Anyone take a look at my site in my sig. I am looking to send some TTM out soon and I need cards of these guys I am not looking to trade alot for them but I am open to suggestions I only want simple base nothing special as they might not make it back anyway LOL also the less glossy they are the better so in other words the plainer the better thanks:
Football:
Ozzie Newsome
Jim Youngblood
D i c k LeBeau
Bob Lilly
Sean Landeta
Willie Davis
Jim Langer
Other Sports:
Kyle Busch
Chris DiMarco
Dusty Roads
Randy Couture
that all I need for now

o cool good luck with that bud yeah I need some I am not looking for anything special just base the card shop down the street is to disorganized for me to look for hours for these cards LOL

i sold out my last show,so im sorry
if theres any autos you want from my show i'll get them for you,we are gonna have at least 10 hof autograph guests,i dont have a list yet of who but i'll get it to you as soon as i do

oh ok,here's one to get Art Donovan he's 83 and don't get around to well,if you write him a letter supporting the marine corps,he will sign for free

o cool ill try it thanks bud I am really needing some of these card I know someones got some laying around out there.....

Back