I need a George Brett and Ryan Zimmerman sig

Does this strike your fancy??

brettbancopy.jpg

LMK

Thanks
Mike

what we discussed in pm...

the KC logo in the BG, 3000 hits somewhere, his uni # (5) somewhere....more of a blue color scheme, his name somewhere....etc

Which banner do you currently see?

This one I posted does have his Name, #, 3000 hits, and a KC logo.

If you want something different just let me know.

Thanks
Mike

now I see it! before it was the one you showed me in pm..the start of it. Very nice.

Is that a pole in front of the KC stadium sign? I like everything but the stadium shot....no offense ....but i like everything else on it...

Anyway to replace with another scene of somethiing maybe? idk

like your sig..I love that kind of look..the font for the name is cool...but no good bar Brett..but maybe another font...and how you have the redwings logo..I like the KC logo like that....

And maybe darken the bg behind brett cause he's in a white jersey..?

Yeah it is a pole in front of the KC logo. I might be able to remove that logo and the pole and keep the stadium and then add another logo?

I can add some darkness behind Brett and change the font.

I will do that and post it when it is done. If you want something other than the stadium let me know. I thought about putting the fountains in there, I just need to find a pic.

LMK

Thanks
Mike

Stang,

Nevermind on the banner. It's been a few weeks since I originally asked for one. Not to mention this is now the 3rd time you agreed to make me a benner and it never happened. I understand if you're busy, but 3 times a charm.

No hard feelings.

I'll just look elswhere.

Thanks,
Jay

lebron23vick7 said:
still need a Zimmerman? i will do one for free

I def. appreciate the offer and yes I still need one ;) I'll throw you a few hundred pts for one, if you don't mind. :)

Thanks,
Jay

Yes, that's cool ;)

Can you do his name like you did Lebrons? but just capital first letter and the rest lower case...but I like the style of the lettering.

And if not too much trouble..add the Nationals logo and #15 (I think he is #15)

Thanks man

Back