I need 7,843 cards for my sets! Trading GU/AUTO for my set needs!

whanlon

Grading Freak
Check my set needs and my tradelist. All are 100% up to date. I am trading anything on my tradepage for my set needs!

Hello, my name is actually Gary. I have alot of Vintage cards that you may need. While I can appreciate your self-proclaimed credentials, doesn't mean anything to me in the Sports Market OK?? You want cards, if I have them I will expect trade in EQUAL VALUE, I don't care if they are autos or DNA.
As long as you're straight with me, I will always return the favor and probably then some.
I will not tolerate the non-appreciation for Vintage due to the NEW ROOKIE on the block, trades are EQUAL in value.
Please e-mail me @ [email protected] for your Vintage needs.
Thank You and have a wonderful evening!

whanlon said:
Webb is a $40 card. Sorry can't do that.
I didn't think it was that high of a card, I was expecting more around the $10 area, maybe $15. I could use these 7 RC's as well, whatever will work for the AU and Halladay base card.

1997 Bowman 308 Roy Halladay x6
1999 Topps Traded T33 C.C. Sabathia x1

tigsfan said:
I didn't think it was that high of a card, I was expecting more around the $10 area, maybe $15. I could use these 7 RC's as well, whatever will work for the AU and Halladay base card.

1997 Bowman 308 Roy Halladay x6
1999 Topps Traded T33 C.C. Sabathia x1

How about one of the Halladays? It is BV 10 the auto you have is 8 and the Halladay base is like 75 cents

i have these
96 Leaf Preferred steel Ripken
97 Leaf Dressed for success Ripken
interested in the Sean Marshall auto
plmk Jerry

Jerryjtj said:
i have these
96 Leaf Preferred steel Ripken
97 Leaf Dressed for success Ripken
interested in the Sean Marshall auto
plmk Jerry
sounds fine to me. I will send with PWE. Post if that is fine