i love Jordan Palmer more than his mother

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
Oct10398.jpg

Oct10399.jpg

i posted about a lot of palmers in the card shop a couple weeks ago, Fudge sent him an offer, as i said id pay $150 for the Exquisites out of the lot...well Matt (exquisitecollector) ended up hammering out a big deal with the guy and i told him id pay $150 for the Palmers...he tossed in the McPherson, a Kyle Boller /50, and 16 assorted Topps brands Palmers :dance:

so thanks Matt...i think i now have 42 Jordan Palmer Exquisites, and would be willing to bet, that no one else has that many....just a guess :redface:

but IF for some reason he becomes a stud and starts selling for $200+ like Cassel did last year, ill take a vacation to the 2010 National in Baltimore and have a blast :party: :tcg:

Nice hoarding sir :clap:

For your sake I hope you don't end up with a pile of stuff only his mom may be interested in.

31 Regular /150
11 Spectrum /60

screwed up in scanning and missed one of the new once :scratch: didnt notice until after i uploaded and sorted them by serial number :wall:

longest sequential is only 4 though 11-12-13-14 in the /150
longest sequential is only 2 on Spectrum /60, though i have 2 sets of those :cheers:

pile of junk?...itll go good next to my Boller collection...

my Exquisite RC Auto Collection is getting pretty big, my 5 row is almost full of 2005 and 2006, then ive got a 2nd 5 row, Row 1 Adrian McPherson x29, Row 2 Andre Hall x15, Row 3 Jordan Palmer x31, Row 4 Jordan Palmer Spectrum x11, then my others from 2007 and 2008 x15

I sill have a Palmer Spectrum or something like that for you in a box around here somewhere. I'll find it soon and get it out to you:salut:

I sill have a Palmer Spectrum or something like that for you in a box around here somewhere. I'll find it soon and get it out to you:salut:

the annual Send it like Salter is coming soon, the annual send freebies in memory of one of TCG's fallen Gems

Back