I have to go to boarding school so I am selling many of my cards

XxCFerrarixX

Bench Warmer
Because I am going to have to go to a boarding school for the next year I have decided to sell many of my cards. I take money order only. All the cards that I have for sale are in the photobucket section, "ALL FOR SALE." I will sell singles and I will give discounts to people that buy many. Please help me before I leave and when I come back I will be sure to remember those people who bought from me so I will make many trades greatly in their favor. Thank you to all who buy!! Also I will make sure that the day before I leave I will notify you all!! Again thank you all!!

Just so you all know, the only cards that are FS are the ones in the photobucket section ALL FOR SALE. Please PM me if u want nething from there or if u need prices.

how much on electra auto, Dorell Wright hot prospects, Ben Gordon press pass auto, JR Smith sp signature auto, JR Smith sp authentic auto, Salim auto, Reggie Jackson auto, Craig Breslow auto, Prince Fielder jersey, Bob Lemon cut, CP3 auto focus, Charlie V exquisite, Cam Neely gu board, Gerald Green jersey, Daryl strawberry quad? give me individual and lot prices, also how much would u take for everything?

Back