I have added a few inserts, #'D cards and parallels

Pfinder

Bench Warmer
I added some cards to my Bucket and I would like to take this time to offer the cards in my photobucket for trade to others. I Prefer Prince Fielder and Greg Maddux Cards. I might be into some Derrek Lee, Felix Pie or Ryan Shealy. I'm always eager to check a Bucket.
Thanks

I Like Your Howard Auto What Is Bv? I Have Some Fielder Sp Vvhtg Mvp Predictor Bv 40 And Foils. I Have A Maddux Heritage Black /57 Bv 80. What David Wright, Jeter, Arod, Reyes, Hanley, Do You Have As Far As Parlls And Inserts.

Hessman #/699, Cabrera #/500, Howard #/2007, Atkins #/1750, YSL card, Cabrera turkey red, Ordonez #/25, Willis #/50, Rollins #/262, Sabathia #/49, Granderson/Verlander GN's

Depending on what you need, I can use these.

SHUT-UP-N-PITCH said:
I Like Your Howard Auto What Is Bv? I Have Some Fielder Sp Vvhtg Mvp Predictor Bv 40 And Foils. I Have A Maddux Heritage Black /57 Bv 80. What David Wright, Jeter, Arod, Reyes, Hanley, Do You Have As Far As Parlls And Inserts.
The Howard Auto is #'D /10 It doesn't have a book value but I'd like $300ish BV from it. I like your Maddux Dual G/U, Prince Fielder Pro Sigs RC, Fielder '06 UD /199 and /299 (RC)s. I like the Maddux Black /57 too do you have a scan and see anything for it?

tigsfan said:
Hessman #/699, Cabrera #/500, Howard #/2007, Atkins #/1750, YSL card, Cabrera turkey red, Ordonez #/25, Willis #/50, Rollins #/262, Sabathia #/49, Granderson/Verlander GN's

Depending on what you need, I can use these.
Got any Prince Fielder or Greg Maddux? I like your Mariano Rivera Mini and your Kerry Wood Gold.

BBfan74 said:
I am interested in the smoltz 1/1, and the chipper heroes. Is that the only chipper you have?
I'm pretty sure I've Offered you my Chippers Before. I have a few Including a /25 parallel... Please CHECK my Photobucket.

Yeah I remember, but being I had to delete a lot of my pms because my box filled up I dont remember what they were. So far I found the chipper heroes, xfractor, and the champions /25. Is that all you have? I saw the one with him beside ox and I already have that one. Ive got a bunch of Maddux base/inserts to trade with.

Pfinder said:
I'm pretty sure I've Offered you my Chippers Before. I have a few Including a /25 parallel... Please CHECK my Photobucket.

BBfan74 said:
Yeah I remember, but being I had to delete a lot of my pms because my box filled up I dont remember what they were. So far I found the chipper heroes, xfractor, and the champions /25. Is that all you have? I saw the one with him beside ox and I already have that one. Ive got a bunch of Maddux base/inserts to trade with.
That sounds like it off of the top of my Head.... Besides lots of Base and maybe some Inserts I may have laying around.

Back