I have a WORKING Michael Vick Home Address if anyone is interested!

PM me the addy plz. How do you know that it is a working address have you tried it. LMK I have some baseball addys that I can give you.Friend, Feller and Dawson to name a few.

boardride23 said:
Can you PM me please? I have a working **** Butkus addy (the one on this site and others is an RTS adress)...

Thanks,
Matt
Yes it is, can you share the addy that you have plz. I do ask that we help each other out on addys and if you have had a sucess plz share. I responed to this post on the Vick addy because I wanted to test it before it got put out. I would rather me loose out than any of our members. I think we all have the same goal in mind and we all hope to obtain the same results, so if you have an addy and it is not tested just post in the new untested thread plz. I do ask that you only post the addys that are proven sucesses in the actual post though. We are Freaks and we help each other and keep in mind that the Mods don't have all the addys or the answers. Thanks for being a Freak and keep graphing.......

Hello Everyone!!!!

I am new to this site, but have a working **** Butkus address (active as of last week)

8430 Santa Monica Blvd., #200, W. Hollywood 90069

will also post this in football section

tikitimoka sure since he is now an eagle I would love to have it or do you belong to the same site I do....and I could just get it myslef

Back