i have a few of these...

TW is not with anyone right now....got injured then released from the Cowboys last I happened to hear anything from him. I think he now pumps gas at a Stuckey's.

Nicely done on the scrubs :dance:

i was a bit surprised that its my first Shockley /150, i have 3 golds, and i sold the other /150 of him for $15 each :dance: he got cut like 2 days later :cheers:

i only won 6 exquisites last night :snooty: and i overpaid on some of them...some jerk wanted to bid against me on a lot with Craphonso Thorpe :snooty: ill now have over 10 of him...

not too much up right now...only bidding on 28 cards, of those im winning 20, but only 1 in the next 52 hours :shock:

:secret: people have been listing exquisites on sundays mostly :naughty: not sure why it matters if you list a guy who isnt in the league, but whatever...

TW is not with anyone right now....got injured then released from the Cowboys last I happened to hear anything from him. I think he now pumps gas at a Stuckey's.

Nicely done on the scrubs :dance:

He pumps gas for Chansi Stuckey? :shock:

I think he would had to go to a different school for that :LOL:

I was waiting for it to happen. Yep, there is Courtney Taylor.Jordan Kent can't be too far behind.

Nice Exquisites!!!

Nov04471.jpg

Nov06481.jpg

Oct19438.jpg

they arent guys i typically go after :salut: i bid on Exquisites where the guy has 3+ that i might be able to pull off for under $4 per dlvd, no clue where the spectrum Kent came from, might have been in a lot?...apparently its fairly new, as i dont see it in the 300 project sheet...

im not a big fan of 07 and 08 exquisite, i prefer the 05 and 06, though i supercollect the Palmer and i pick up Paul Pos when i can...got shut down on my offer on eBay last night for a lot of 4, but i did pull down an Ernie Sims lot at just over $5 per dlvd...if he goes somewhere when his contract is up, it could be a $40+ card :pray: even still, a defensive stud at that price is nice, ive sold several at $15 in the past

if you have a few minutes to waste here is my exquisite folder

http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm267/z165/Exquisite/Auto/?start=all

players with a seperate folder on the left are 10+ (with the exception of Riggs, only 9, got outbid on some i thought id get :roll: no biggie, and maybe Thorpe, but i have some of him coming in :secret: ) i have 16 exquisite incoming now

Back