I have a buncha goodies here for trade...

Archmadan

Bench Warmer
Break out your Emmanuel Sanders for trade.
Also looking to complete my Plates & Patches RPS Rookie Set.

Here is some of what I have to offer, my bucket is available as always.

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

What are the RPS in Plates and Patches?...I ahev some of the rookie auto's and a Mays redemption card...CMB and LMK...Not sure if they are what ur looking for or not

jackson0114 said:
What are the RPS in Plates and Patches?...I ahev some of the rookie auto's and a Mays redemption card...CMB and LMK...Not sure if they are what ur looking for or not

Plates & Patches RPS Rookie Signatures
cards 201 - 235

I need:
207. Colt McCoy
209. Demaryius Thomas
210. Dexter McCluster EXCH
211. Dez Bryant EXCH
212. Emmanuel Sanders EXCH
213. Eric Berry EXCH
215. Gerald McCoy
216. Golden Tate
219. Jimmy Clausen
221. Jonathan Dwyer EXCH
222. Jordan Shipley
223. Marcus Easley
224. Mardy Gilyard
225. Mike Kafka
226. Mike Williams
227. Montario Hardesty
231. Ryan Mathews
232. Sam Bradford
234. Tim Tebow

THE CATCH TO MY COLLECTION IS THEY NEED TO BE 3 COLOR+ PATCHES!

I have the Emmanuel Sanders RPS Plates and Patches redemption, looking for Bears, Lions, Vikings and Hall of Famers.
thanks,
Ken

ctkenjr said:
I have the Emmanuel Sanders RPS Plates and Patches redemption, looking for Bears, Lions, Vikings and Hall of Famers.
thanks,
Ken

Yeah I am definetly interested in obtaining that. Although Panini owes me 14 redemptions as is. LOL Set a value on it since it has yet to be priced by Beckett and then let me know what your looking at in my bucket.
I am heading out for a few hours, mailing out some cards and trying to recoop from last night's loss. Thanks, Dan

I am trying to find out if my redemption is the one /25 or lower, it is the RPS item in the plastic case, but I am wanting to be sure before I price it.

ctkenjr said:
I am trying to find out if my redemption is the one /25 or lower, it is the RPS item in the plastic case, but I am wanting to be sure before I price it.

Could you post a scan of the redemption? Maybe I can help you out.
Thanks

Back