I hate comcast

nfl network should be a god given right to have on tv

you should be able to get it with rabbit ears on your tv and not have to pay for it.

i say that as someone who pays for it with their cable

Unless you live where you cannot get a satellite signal, I have no idea why so many people stick with cable. Better price, better quality, better variety, and more sports on the DTV side. I would actually rather have Dish, but they dont have the Sunday tickett. Once you go Satellite, you'll be pissed you waited so long.

So...anybody want to make $50 the easy way? :D

Unless you live where you cannot get a satellite signal, I have no idea why so many people stick with cable. Better price, better quality, better variety, and more sports on the DTV side. I would actually rather have Dish, but they dont have the Sunday tickett. Once you go Satellite, you'll be pissed you waited so long.

So...anybody want to make $50 the easy way? :D

I have to cut down a tree to get direct tv.... anyone want to make a quick $100? Just make it look like an accident... and don't hit my house... or car... or dogs... wife, she's pretty nimble :D

I called Comcast and complained a few months ago. They told me they did it that way so the people who dont want it dont have to pay for it. I wish they would do that with other channels. I have 3 all spanish channels im paying for, and I cant under stand a word.:doh:

I have to cut down a tree to get direct tv.... anyone want to make a quick $100? Just make it look like an accident... and don't hit my house... or car... or dogs... wife, she's pretty nimble :D

If you also provide airfare, I am there. I havent been up in your neck of the woods for at least 10 years. I wouldnt mind a free trip. I'll cut the tree and rnu it through the chipper like it was Steve Buscemi :salut:

Micah

Back