I GUESS IT'S ABOUT TIME I INTRODUCE MYSELF

msw_sportscards

Prospect
Transactions: 1
Mike,

I like what you've done with the place since I last logged in. Lots of familiar and new faces alike here.

I'm Marc. I've been collecting baseball cards since 1984 and seriously since 87. I started out as a set collector, but as the number of products and SPs grew, I evolved into a team collector. I have been a St. Louis Cardinals fan since birth. Hence, I collect Cardinals cards. I also host box breaks in an attempt to bolster my PC without having to pay for a bunch of cards I don't want or pay resale on some of the pricier cards.

I do dabble in football and and basketball a little although I have no true allegiance to any team. I mainly follow fellow Illini in these 2 sports.

For those of you I know, it's good to see you here. For those of you I don't, I can't wait to meet you and work some deals.

Marc

Oh.....I've busted a ton of Archives, Gypsy Queen, and Prestige, so if you need anything hit me up. I've had some RG3 and Luck love from the Prestige with Patches and SPs, but no AUs, yet.

Welcome aboard, Marc! Glad you like the site, so far, and hopefully it's just going to get better!

Welcome to the Zone Marc,

I need to check what I still need in Nats and Os in Gypsy Queen and ARchives. I know I could use Frank Howard from archives if you have one of those.

Back