i emailed UD

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
:wall: about if they released 5/5 SP Game Used Boller/Staubach, if it was a redemption that they still have floating around, whatever...

they told me to check beckett or tuff stuff :wall:

I ask them every now and then for an answer about a cutout card that I pulled in a pack of 97 UD baseball. They have referred me to beckett every time. Beckett never responds.

It's so sad none of the compaines know what they produce any more and they don't know their history. None of them update their websites either. Topps hasn't updated new products to theirs since like 2008.

i dont twitter...its gay :salut: and i dont want to be friends with them or even a fan on facebook :snooty: they suck

i dont twitter...its gay :salut: and i dont want to be friends with them or even a fan on facebook :snooty: they suck
I agree!
UD sucks, my Brother in law pulled a scripts for success: Brett Favre auto, and it wasnt #d. And he called UD, and asked what the print run was on it. and they replied "we are not allowed to give out the kind of information" I mean, Really? you cant tell your customers how much was printed of your product????

Back