I dont know why I bought this...Live Break!!

the Greg Maddux is the Topps Traded. Not in the base set, and it is a lighter grain of wood.

also nice with 2 Bos.

I know you collect older cards. You need anything? They are in great shape, and are yours if you want them. Maybe send them into PSA or something.

I opened a bunch of 87 Topps boxes back in the day. My brother worked at a video store and the owner got them for like $20 through a distributor. I would save up my money and ask him to order me a box. That year I got about 6 boxes between gifts and my own money.

isnt the light boarder just a "Tiffany", i know on the Bo Jackson Tiffany the back is brighter...

also how much was a box?...pull any rangers?...i busted a box of 07 racks that had 3 'vintage' (an 87, 88, and 89) and i got 23 texas rangers in 24 packs, all out of 1987...no Ruben Seirra or Pete Incavillia

i will admit it was a fun $15 break at nationals

$10 for the box. Nice cheap break. However, I think I should have just gone to walmart and hit on the girl that works there. I talked to her yesterday for a good 15 minutes. I might try again tomorrow before she goes to vegas.

you should buy more and hope you get someone good on top/bottom and try reselling :salut: though i dont know what the market is on 87 topps

Back