Football I couldn't wait

dustin.peels

Bench Warmer
In my anticipation of my Topps Chrome hobby box arriving I bought a couple packs of Crown Royale. It's the first time I've ever seen a Crown card before and I think that they look pretty cool. Anyway here is what I got:

#31 Donald Brown
#88 Roddy White
#46 Mario Williams
#223 Nick Perry Rookie
#34 Marcedes Lewis
#91 Christian Ponder
#49 Daniel Thomas
#118 Ryan Matthews
#142 Santana Moss
#113 Brent Celek
#21 Issac Redman
#78 Greg Olsen
#35 Maurice Jones-Drew
#19 Majestic Motion Steve Smith (Panthers)
#8 Ray Rice
#66 Von Miller
#24 Matt Schuab
#138 Dallas Clark
#109 Denarius Moore
#133 Golden Tate
#16 Josh Cribbs
#73 Matt Forte
#30 Austin Collie
#87 Michael Turner
#81 Larry Fitzgerald
#38 Chris Johnson
#95 Toby Gerhart
#104 Hakeem Nicks
#128 Jason Witten
#123 Randy Moss
#77 Brandon LaFell
#100 Jimmy Graham
#58 Shonne Greene
#21 Majestic Motion Demarco Murray
#80 DeAngelo Williams
#37 Laurent Robinson
#94 Jared Allen
#103 Ahmad Bradshaw
#127 DeMarcus Ware
#122 Michael Crabtree
#257 198/299 Brock Osweiler Patch

Hi, what kind of Chrome might you be lookin for? I have quite a few extras and like the Osweiler, lmk what you are looking for and Ill get you a list up, thanks!

The only Chrome Wilsons I have left are the refractor and xfractor, Im looking for equal SV on those 2 though. I do have a Platinum orange refractor rc though, BVs the same as the Osweiler.

You need either a scanner or a digital camera. Just somthing to upload pictures onto the computer. Most people use Photobucket.com to store the pics, it has a free version and is decent for getting pics on the web easily. Check out a few guys buckets (links in the sigs) and you can see how they are set up and stuff. :)

Is it this card?:

$(KGrHqZHJFEFDzKNMtU5BQ-EKW)Hp!~~60_12.JPG

Ok, cool. Like I said I have a Russell Wilson Platinum orange refractor rc with a bv of $8, or I can get a list of 2012 CHrome refractors or players/teams if you would rahter see what I got there. Lmk, thanks!

Isiah Pead Tallboy Prism /50
Coby Fleener Tallboy red /75
Brian Quick Prism /216
Brian Quick Pink /399
Nick Toon Black /299
Josh Crobbs Camo /499
Vincent Jackson Camo /499
Ryan Matthews Camo /499
Reggie Wayne Camo /499
Tommy Streeter camo /499
Jon Badwin purple /499
Mike Adams Purple /499
Matt Schaub purple /499
Jared Allen Purple /499

To upload a pic you have to use the insert link at the top, a picture with a mountian or somthing on it on the toolbar on top of the post box. Just put the url of the pic in it and it will upload.

Back