HUGE STEP to completing a #1/1 set have U seen the last?

Blitzburgh

Bench Warmer
I could use some help! I got this in the mail today which gives me the 4 of the 5 #1/1 Steelers TOTT

#1/1 Hines Ward
#1/1 Heath Miller
#1/1 Troy Polamalu
#1/1 Willie Parker

ALL I NEED IS THE ROETHLISBERGER, and I have not seen it... HAVE YOU?????

#1/1 WILLIE PARKER
wp1of1001.jpg

#1/1 HINES WARD
HW1OF1001-1.jpg

#1/1 HEATH MILLER
heathmiller001.jpg

#1/1 TROY POLAMALU
polamalu1of1003.jpg

Some guy on the Bengals Message board got it and burned it. I wish I knew where the video was posted. It was actually pretty funny. :roflmao:

Some guy on the Bengals Message board got it and burned it. I wish I knew where the video was posted. It was actually pretty funny. :roflmao:

Was that before or after the last offensive play of the game the other night where Chad Johnson ran a pattern 3 yards too short on 4th down and backed out of bounds...then the camera pulled in real close to show his dumb @ss say:

"Wait....WHat?"

I nearly pee'd myself watching that live.

Was that before or after the last offensive play of the game the other night where Chad Johnson ran a pattern 3 yards too short on 4th down and backed out of bounds...then the camera pulled in real close to show his dumb @ss say:

"Wait....WHat?"

I nearly pee'd myself watching that live.

Typical useless, tasteless and immature response from you. I was simply telling you what happened so you would know and you had to be an ***. :ban:

I am sure it will pop up unless some bigtime Steeler or Miami of Ohio fan is holding it... too much $$$ the way he has played this year for the average collector/dealer not to stick it on eBay.

Back