How high will this go???

Im not sure how high it will go, but I dont think you should try and buy it. I say this because it would make more sense to buy a psa 10 true rc auto rather than an insert.

Im not sure how high it will go, but I dont think you should try and buy it. I say this because it would make more sense to buy a psa 10 true rc auto rather than an insert.

that is a good point......I just thoughy would be cool to have as my first graded card.....especially since it is a ten.

honestly, I don't see it going astronomically higher than others of the same type, PSA10 or not. It will carry some premium, but as was said above, it isn't a true rookie so people won't go nuts on it.

honestly, I don't see it going astronomically higher than others of the same type, PSA10 or not. It will carry some premium, but as was said above, it isn't a true rookie so people won't go nuts on it.

And, LenDale White can't be getting too much hobby right now (can he?). Hopefully it stays down for you and you are able to pick it up cheap:D

ordinarily i wouldn't say it would go much higher than it is now but the guy winning it right now, piewhatever the numbers are, is brutal. i have got my *** kicked many a time on MJD stuff. i think he mostly buys and resales so if he wins, the chances of it showing up again are pretty high

Back