How did the Bulls get the First pick?

OldAdmin

Bench Warmer
They have a 2% chance at the first pick and they get it. Sounds like a conspiracy to me for sure. Big market team getting the first pick on what could be a huge pick up for any team (with the first two picks being very solid players). Do you guys think that the NBA has been stacking the deck to benefit the large market teams?

i always wanted to find out what happens in the back room for the final 3 picks....
whats so important that they cannot show to the audiences?

oriolesfan said:
they need to trade it they have enough young players

Who trades a franchise pick? Are you kidding me?

Trading Hinrich, Gordon, Gooden, and/or Nocioni is much more likely than trading the pick. They will not trade the pick.

WHOO HOO

Lets hope we get the right pick, right coach and be playoff bounds! :)
I will forgive them for the stinker year they had if they turn up next season ;)

I gotta admit the draft pick sounds suss and the NBA doesn't exactly have credibility since the gambling issues and Kobe080 makes a good point - WHAT IS THE BIG SECRET?

I agree that they need to trade the pick. They don't have a true center, and the two top guys aren't centers. They should trade it down with and include a forward for a good solid center. That or package up a couple of their players for a center and pick Beasley.

Oh I don't have sour grapes, I don't like the Heat at all. Also my team doesn't need lottery picks, we get to focus in on championships. :)

Admin said:
I agree that they need to trade the pick. They don't have a true center, and the two top guys aren't centers. They should trade it down with and include a forward for a good solid center. That or package up a couple of their players for a center and pick Beasley.

Oh I don't have sour grapes, I don't like the Heat at all. Also my team doesn't need lottery picks, we get to focus in on championships. :)
Thats right. if they dont get a center they are in trouble again next year.

parep2001 said:
Thats right. if they dont get a center they are in trouble again next year.

name 3 GOOD centers in the Eastern Conference.... unless they make it to the Finals they really dont need a good center....

Then they just need a good Power Forward. Centers are unfortunatly a BIT over rated IMO today there really are not many TRUE centers They have sort of become a lost position

I mean....remember the days when Ewing, Robinson, Olajuwon, Mourning, etc those were TRUE centers... heck even the ugly ones like Bradley, Longley, Muersan, Cartwright were better than todays centers...

there just are not many around any more...they are just POWER FORWARDS that are made to play the center position

THE BULLS had BEN WALLACE and he was AWFUL they need to get another big man but a "true" center isnt a huge deal

Three good centers in the East

Dwight Howard
Rasheed Wallace
Zydrunas Ilgauskas

Honorable Mention
Al Horford
Andrew Bogut

Back