Hockey Hockey Contest!! This Saturday Flyers/Islanders Game!!

Leafsfan1967

Bench Warmer
Hockey is back, and the hockey staff will be doing a Saturday night hockey game contest hopefully every Saturday night. Some games on occasion will have 3 prizes, most will have just one weekly winner (last goal of game will be the winner). This Saturday night we will be using the scoring times from the Flyers/Isles game to determine our winner. Simply just sign up by posting in this thread, and picking a 4 second spot listed below. One per person only. I will be using the time of the last goal from each of the 3 regular periods, to determine the winner. This week's game prizes will either have an insert, or rookie card for period one, a GU card for period two, and an auto for period three winners. If a period has no scoring, then the last goal of the next period will win both etc. Cards to be announced later this week. If you want to play post in this thread. There will be 15 spots available on a first come, first served basis. Contest is open to any members in good standing on the site. Hockey card mods will not be eligible! :(

1. :01 - :04
2. :05 - :08 cardjim
3. :09 - :12 erikhasek
4. :13 - :16 LJMaya
5. :17 - :20 DimeTimeSportsCards
6. :21 - :24 parep2001
7. :25 - :28 southhawks23
8. :29 - :32 BILLDOGIN
9. :33 - :36 chipsfootball1
10. :37 - :40 PimpMyRidebro
11. :41 - :44 hugo
12. :45 - :48 spud77
13. :49 - :52 Slim99
14. :53 - :56 NunoCrx
15. :57 - :00

Leafs/Habs Game Scoring Summary

1st Period

Montreal - 2:43, Mathieu Dandenault 1 (Bryan Smolinski, Patrice Brisebois)
Toronto - 4:34, Ian White 1 (Alexander Steen, Bryan McCabe) period one winner parep2001

2nd Period

Montreal - 6:05, Andrei Markov 1 (shorthanded) (Christopher Higgins, Saku Koivu)
Montreal - 16:33, Andrei Kostitsyn 1 (Alexei Kovalev, Patrice Brisebois)
Toronto - 18:50, Alexei Ponikarovsky 1 (Mats Sundin, Nik Antropov) period two winner spud77

3rd Period

Toronto - 2:55, Alexei Ponikarovsky 2 (Mats Sundin) period three winner captkirk42

I will double check the scoring times listed on yahoo with the times on nhl.com after the game in case there is a discrepency with times. I thought the time lsited on yahoo on the winning goal is :34, but I thought I saw on the CBC recap it was scored at :36! I will verify later evn though parep2001 has :36 as well.

It's not over yet! We still have time left in the 3rd period. ;) So far captkirk42is leading the 3rd period time as the only goal scored was at the 2:55 second mark. Still 3 minutes to go in the game.

The game ended a 3-3 tie in regulation, so the winner of period three is captkirk42. We are now off to overtime, so i'll update after I watch the end of the game. Congrats to all 3 winners this week. :)

Leafs/Habs Game Scoring Summary

1st Period

Montreal - 2:43, Mathieu Dandenault 1 (Bryan Smolinski, Patrice Brisebois)
Toronto - 4:34, Ian White 1 (Alexander Steen, Bryan McCabe) period one winner parep2001

2nd Period

Montreal - 6:05, Andrei Markov 1 (shorthanded) (Christopher Higgins, Saku Koivu)
Montreal - 16:33, Andrei Kostitsyn 1 (Alexei Kovalev, Patrice Brisebois)
Toronto - 18:50, Alexei Ponikarovsky 1 (Mats Sundin, Nik Antropov) period two winner spud77

3rd Period

Toronto - 2:55, Alexei Ponikarovsky 2 (Mats Sundin) period three winner captkirk42

All winners please PM me your full name, and address along with I'll need parep2001, and captkirk42 to decide which of the 2 cards they'd like to have as their prize. Prizes will be sent out in early November. Thanks! :)

Troy

congrats to the winners!

next week the game will be the new york islanders at the philadelphia flyers 7pm eastern saturday oct 13

Back