Hockey Hockey Contest! Stanley Cup Finals-Game 5!!!

Leafsfan1967

Bench Warmer
Brand new Stanley Cup Finals Game Five contest, this upcoming Monday June 2nd (Wings/Pens). For game one we will be using the actual scoring in the Wings/Pens game to determine our winner. Simply just sign up by posting in this thread, and picking a 5 second spot listed below from the 12 spots available. One per person only. I will be using the time of the last goal scored of the game (regardless of whatever period that goal may fall in including overtime), to determine the winner. If you want to play post in this thread. There will be 12 spots available on a first come, first served basis. Contest is open to any members in good standing on the site. Hockey card mods will not be eligible, unless we need to fill vacant spots near game time! I do ask one thing, though. Please give this thread a bump so all can see it. I want all 12 spots filled by Monday night at 7pm EST. If the spots are not filled by noon Monday, we will not run this contest until they are (game six if necessary). Please LMK when you receive your prizes. I only have one confirmation from the last several contests I've ran. Prize will be announced later tonight.

5aea_1.JPG

1. :01 - :05 Tom R
2. :06 - :10 TheyCallMeMoosey
3. :11 - :15 erichasek
4. :16 - :20 slim99
5. :21 - :25 southhawks23
6. :26 - :30 parep2001
7. :31 - :35 ljmaya
8. :36 - :40 rndmhro
9. :41 - :45 hugo
10. :46 - :50 kobe080
11. :51 - :55 pimpmyridebro
12. :56 - :00 CardCraze winner

Ok we're full. I will announce the prize after the game. Sorry I got busy yesterday, and didn't have time to search for something. I'm leaving for work right away, so good luck everyone.

Back