Highend trading

is the stuff in your bucket the only GU's and AU's u have? cause i have a big ben lucky 13 gold medallion 2004 fleer ultra RC... I collect the players in my sig

megabyterex said:
not sure what you mean

says that you collect ben roethelisberger RC's... i have a 2004 Fleer Ultra Lucky 13 Gold medallion insert RC of his... it bv's for 50... i was wondering if you had any of the players in my sig to trade for it

Haha, I haven't had the motivation to make a Photobucket site yet. Were there any cards you saw that you liked, or did the list format just sorta scare you off from even looking? Lol. (Totally cool either way--I'm the same way; don't really like looking at lists, I was just curious.)

BabyBraves05 said:
says that you collect ben roethelisberger RC's... i have a 2004 Fleer Ultra Lucky 13 Gold medallion insert RC of his... it bv's for 50... i was wondering if you had any of the players in my sig to trade for it

i have old chipper rookies

Phillyboy said:
Haha, I haven't had the motivation to make a Photobucket site yet. Were there any cards you saw that you liked, or did the list format just sorta scare you off from even looking? Lol. (Totally cool either way--I'm the same way; don't really like looking at lists, I was just curious.)

as soon as i entered i was getting spammed so i left sorry:(

Back