Hi I am new

bernieb94

Bench Warmer
My name is Bernie Bax and I am so new to this I have trouble just figureing out what I want to do or where I want to go to do it. I am sure in time I will get the hang of it if I don't get kicked out first.

I would ask for help but let me explain why I am here.

I am not a kid altho when I was a kid I collected the cards and had a great time but as time went on my interests changed to other things. I used cards from the Brooklin Dogers to put in the spokes of my bike to make a motor noise. Anyway here is what happened.

Walking around a flee market I bought this box full of sport cards for my grand son, who later told me that he was interested, so here I was with about 1000 cards of baseball, football and a few basketball.

As I looked thru them , the urge started comming back and decided that I would start collecting.

I play some fantacy games on the computer so I did see some names I knew and it was fun to put the name to a face.

I have a whole lot of cards which I don't have a great value so Ijoined up with you all hopeing to learn some good stuff.

If this is what is called a thread then I am on my way.

So Hi to everybody.

Bernie Bax

Bernie,

Hi and welcome to freaks....There's alot of great traders on here and if you ever need any help any of the Mods. on here will be glad to help you. The first step you need to do is go to Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket and scan photos of your cards into there, then post your bucket on this site and get some trading done. Hope this gets you going back onto your card collecting phase of life. Have fun and hope to make some trades in the near future with you. Tony

Hi Bernie - welcome to the site! :)

If you need any help, please feel free to ask me or any of the other moderators.

Enjoy your time here.

What Address

I have signed up and and put some cards in a folder at photobucket what I need to do is find out what address do I send my photos to in order to get started.

thanks
Bernie Bax

Below every photo is a little box saying
IMG code.

Simply copy that code and then paste into your thread. :)

The code will show up as a photo.

Welcome to the site. I would suggest starting with a nice thread in the approriate sport with what you are looking for. Also make a post of what you have to trade. Those are your first steps.

Hiya Bernie! Welcome to the site. :) Glad to have you on board!! If you have any questions, or need help with anything please don't hesitate to give me, or one of the other staff members a shout. ;)

Troy

jw.jpg

Back